Apply FOR A SCHOLARSHIP to attend Women Deliver 2019 CONFERENCE (ALL EXPENSES PAID)
DEADLINE 19TH aPRIL 2018
ABOUT WOMEN DELIVER
The Women Deliver 2019 Conference – the world’s largest gathering on the health, rights, and wellbeing of women and girls – will serve as a fueling station for advocates working to achieve a more gender equal world. In the summer of 2019, over 6,000 world leaders, influencers, advocates, academics, activists, and journalists will flock to Vancouver with dreams of accelerating progress girls and women everywhere.
This convening – the fifth triennial Women Deliver global conference – will come at a time when the global terrain for girls and women continues to shift, as progress in health, education, and economic participation of women is threatened by conservative forces who want to scale back women’s rights and ability to decide on their own bodies and lives.
The choice of Canada as a location of the 2019 conference – a country that continues to prioritize gender equality – will send a signal to the world that investing in the health, rights, and wellbeing of girls and women is not optional, but foundational to catalytic reform and progress for all.
- Registration Fee
- Economy Airfare
- Hotel Accommodation (days of conference only)
- Per Diem (days of conference only)
- Ground Transportation (days of conference only)
- Health Insurance
- Visa Reimbursement
- Upon acceptance, scholarship recipients must be willing to complete the following commitments.
- Participate in the online communication and advocacy boot-camp in winter or spring of 2019
- Hold at least one policy dialogue or event post-conference in home country
- Secure visa at least 3 months prior to the conference (Canada allows applications 6 months prior to the event)
- Participate fully in the conference (on-site attendance for the full duration)
- Respond promptly to requests for information from the organizers
Link Women Deliver