• To manage school operations from Grade 1 to Grade 12 including the finances, marketing and branding of the school.
• To provide strong leadership to teachers and staff members and to ensure that every teacher has the resources they need to meet the requirements of their roles, including training and development.
• To ensure on-going improvement in the education of the learners and maintaining an environment and culture conducive to learning.
• To manage stakeholders effectively, including parents and the Ministry of Education, and maintain compliance with the applicable legislation, regulation and policies.
• To be accountable for minor and major building maintenance and development.
• To engage in class teaching as required.
5 years of teaching experience; 3 years of school management experience; teaching qualification.
• To be accountable for all of the administrative duties at the school.
• To provide secretarial support to the school’s management team and governing bodies.
• To manage the school’s admissions process and applications.
• To be the first point of contact for parents, stakeholders and the public face-to-face, on the phone or via email and to assist them with their needs.
• To be responsible for ensuring school policies are adhered to, including health and safety.
Relevant academic qualification; computer literate; Namibian citizen or valid work permit; experience in
school administration will be an advantage.
Kindly submit your CV, certified documents and references
at the School, for the attention of the CEO and the job of
interest, or forward by mail to:
Closing date: 16 March 2018
Note: PDF of the bursary information is also available for download here.