Adobe Research Women in Technology Scholarship 2019 for Undergraduate Females Studying Computer Science
($USD 10, 000 Award)
Deadline September 28th, 2018 at 5pm Pacific Time
Here at Adobe Research we create innovative technologies for our software products to better serve consumers, creative professionals, developers, and enterprises. We bring together the smartest, most driven people we can find, and we give them the freedom to nurture their intellectual curiosity, while providing them the necessary resources and support to shape their ideas into tangible results.
One part of creating the best products is bringing a diverse group of people together. To bring more gender diversity to the technology industry, we are pleased to invite applications to the Adobe Research Women-in-Technology Scholarship. The Adobe Research Women-in-Technology Scholarship recognizes outstanding undergraduate and master’s female students anywhere in the world who are studying computer science.
The Adobe Research Women-in-Technology Scholarship includes:
- A $10,000 award paid once.
- A Creative Cloud subscription membership for one year.
- An Adobe Research mentor.
- An opportunity to interview for an internship at Adobe.
The deadline for submitting a completed Women-in-Technology application is September 28th, 2018 at 5pm Pacific Time. A committee of Adobe researchers will review all applicants and select the winners at their discretion. Recipients are selected based on their academic record, a personal statement, and three letters of reference. Students may be invited for phone interviews following the initial review.
Scholarship recipients will be announced by November 21, 2018.
In order to be eligible for the 2019 Adobe Research Women-in-Technology Scholarship, applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
- Be a female student currently enrolled as an undergraduate or masters student at a university for the 2018-2019 academic year.
- Intend to be enrolled as a full-time undergraduate or master’s student at a university for the 2019-2020 academic year.
- Be majoring in computer science, computer engineering, or a closely related technical field.
- Maintain a strong academic record
- Not have a close relative working for Adobe Research.
Applications must include:
- A resume
- Academic transcripts from your current and/or past institution
- Three references (our online application system will request letters from your references via email)
- Answers to up to four essay questions, which will be available when we start accepting applications
- An optional 60-second video or multimedia submission describing your dream career.
If you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also check out our Scholarship FAQ
Students in India are eligible for the US Program, but must choose to apply to either US or India Program Adobe India Women-In-Technology Scholarship.
- Duplicate applications in both programs will be discarded.
For More Information Visit Adobe Fellowship 2018